Ready to show off your do-it-yourself projects? It’s That DIY Party time! Oh my! I was so caught up in co-hosting a baby shower today that I didn’t even notice that the regularly scheduled link party didn’t publish on time! Let’s get this party started!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Attention, friends! Did you know that Young Living has grown 180% in the past year? Experience for yourself why that is. Read my story here. I was getting so desperate for something, anything. All it took was ‘trying’. And to learn that something natural, something so simple actually works…I’m shocked, stunned, thrilled and so relieved each and every time. Why hadn’t I heard of essential oils before? I wish I had known sooner. I want to make sure you are aware! Reach out with questions and I’ll pass along some info. (roeshel at gmail dot com).
Stay tuned! What I’ve been working on: getting a guest room/nursery ready for my first grandchild. It’s almost time for his arrival! TODAY I’m co-hosting a baby shower. Cute woodland themed baby shower details coming soon! And a fun faux jack-o-lantern project and Michaels #TrickYourPumpkin sweepstakes details.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to too! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you’ll need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.