DIY ShowOff and Share:
Hellooooo DIYShowOff friends! Happy summer! My favorite DIY season of all! Long days = lots of productivity! How about you? Time to share your creativity!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Are you following DIYShowOff on Instagram and Facebook? Have you seen the sneak peeks of what’s been going on with the #helloredrenoseries ? Getting closer to a big reveal!!!
One of my cabinets arrived damaged so the completion date has been pushed back. The joys of renovation. Boo. Since the countertop template can’t be done without cabinets in, the July 1st deadline I set isn’t going to happen. Hoping for the replacement cabinet 6/25 (but could take until 7/1 according to Lowe’s) and then the installation and then the countertop template and then 2-3 weeks according to the fabricator and then delivery and installation so we’re looking at a big delay.
But, there are other projects to focus on in the meantime. Re-arranging things to accommodate the Plan B.
See that third stair above? Another project on the list!
Let’s get this party started!
Link up your latest DIY project, room makeover, craft project or recipe. Browse the links to make new friends and find inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.