Hello Gold! I am loving it! While I’ve been doing a little birthday wishing, I’ve collected a few pretty gold treasures from my wish list to share with you. *Hey, there are a few Amazon affiliate links sprinkled in below. The others are not.
Go for the gold…
- Big Ben alarm clock
- gold wire basket
- cup & saucer
- gold cake stand
- triangle wall decals
- deer head wall art
- metallic gold spray paint
- unscented ambiance candle
- wooden box with gold lid
- Nate Berkus embellished pillow
All that glitters is gold….
- hashtag gold earrings
- gold aviator sunglasses
- wonderland of whimsy bracelet
- Rifle XO note cards
- antique gold stag head jewelry stand
- Starbucks gold polka dot travel mug
- glam jam earbuds
- Jude Phone cover by WallFlower
- You know my passion for essential oils? Well, it’s true what they say. “There’s an oil for that!” Egyptian Gold™ includes the biblical essential oils rose, cinnamon, balsam fir, and lavender, renowned for spiritual sensitivities. This transcendent blend gently enhances moments of devotion and reverence. Must try!
- Ever since I made up that metallic gold #blogger t-shirt last year (which I still LOVE), I’m obsessed!
What about you? Take it or leave it? What’s your current favorite trend?