It’s That DIY Party time again – time to share your DIY creativity, time to browse the links and pin your favorites for inspiration for your next project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Hmmm, what did I do this week? Soaked up the final days of summer! But, I did host an event and gave it refreshments a fall theme along with a little bit of autumn decorating:
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: https://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!