I’m guest posting over at Heartland Homes blog today!
When it comes to decorating our home, “where do I begin?” Here are a few things that give me idea and jump start my decorating motivation:
- YOU! Blog friends, DIY Home Improvement and Decorating blogs. I love all of the ideas linked up to the DIY Project Parade each week. And that leads to
- Pinterest. Addicted? Yea, me too!
My reading nook is filled with my magazine collection…
- Decor Books.
- Google Images: A good way to search for something with specific descriptions.
- Working with what I have.
- Lifestyle: Can you tell something I might like to do by the picture below?
- Inspiration piece –
Ways to organize favorite ideas and inspiration:
We spend more time than anyone else in the world in our home. Our motto is “do what you love”. Surrounding myself with an environment that works with our lifestyle and personality makes us happy and comfortable.
Visit Heartland Homes blog for more thoughts on how I gather inspiration for decorating my home.