Hi DIY friends! It’s time for the DIY Project Parade, a blog linky party to ‘show off’ and share your latest DIY project. Proud of your creativity and hard work? Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
This week, I will share some categorized highlighted links from last week’s DIY Project Parade. Did you see some of the links? You guys are amazing!
Here is what I shared earlier this week. If you missed it, I’d love for you to click over and take a look:
Ideas that help inspire my DIY…
How to Repurpose a Headboard into a Door Pediment
Tips for tiling a floor from the Home Depot tile specialist (and why I exchanged the tile I originally purchased)…
What did I do this week that I’ll be sharing soon? Work on the apartment, of course! Quite a checklist of long DIY days and short online time:
- painted kitchen cabinets
- painted stair risers
- removed toilet and old vanity
- removed old bathroom floor
- put down hardibacker (tiling bathroom floor today…probably as you’re reading this)
- Finished an accent wall
- Installed open shelving in the kitchen
I often share sneak peeks on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I’d love for you to follow along!
I have another crazy week ahead with tiling the bathroom floor, installing a new vanity, toilet, bathroom lighting, refinishing hardwood floors and a couple of fun decorative projects. Then moving day, furnishing and decorating. Our deadline is fast approaching! In fact, Mr. DIY is nearly ready to head to the apartment right now and I’m still not dressed. Better get moving! Have a wonderful week, friends! Thanks for stopping by to show off your projects!
Make sure to stop back for highlights! Show us your latest DIY:
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/DIYprojectparadebutton-1.png" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Your post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
3. Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url).
4. Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
5. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration.
6. NOW you can “like” the links! Awesome projects with great pictures may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week, featured on DIY Show Off, Facebook,Twitter, G+ or Pinterest.
7. Please be sure to visit a few other links to make some friends (maybe the one before you) and to collect some creative inspiration!
If you’re reading this in email or feed format, stop by here
to visit the party links. Thanks for showing off – I can’t wait to catch up and see what you’ve been up to!