DIY Pumpkin Stencil Tutorial
- FrogTape® Multi-Surface
- Wax paper
- Spray Paint
1. Adhere pieces of FrogTape to wax paper.
2. Using a pattern (I made mine from a piece of paper), freehand or by tracing shapes; create stickers.
3. Cut out stencils. I folded a few of mine to create more.
4. Remove wax paper backing and apply your DIY FrogTape stencils to the clean, dry surface of a pumpkin.
5. Use your thumbnail to burnish the edges of the tape and to smooth out creases.
6. Tape off stem if desired. Spray paint pumpkin.
7. Paint dried really fast for me since I just did a light coat with some of the pumpkin showing through in most places. After just a few minutes, remove stickers/stencils.
Disclaimer: I received compensation to complete this project for using FrogTape® products. All opinions, projects and ideas are based on my own experience.