Every time of the year is a good time to share essential oils and Christmas is the perfect time to whip up your own DIY homemade gifts.
12 Days of Christmas
essential oil infused bath soak ornament gifts
Supplies: (some affiliate links included)
- epsom salt
- your choice of essential oils (I only recommend Young Living brand)
- 12 mini fillable glass ornaments (only use glass ornaments when using citrus essential oils)
- small decorative Christmas tree
- battery operated lights
- ribbon and twine
- mason jar
- funnel (paper cones work well because you can snip the point to fit into the small ornament opening)
1. Add 2 level (or just under level) tablespoons of epsom salt to a mason jar.
2. Add 1-3 drops of essential oil.
3. Screw on lid and shake, shake, shake it up!
4. Remove top from glass ornament. Using the funnel, transfer contents of mason jar to glass ornament. You’ll have to tap. I recommend holding the ornament/funnel over the mason jar.
5. Attach ornament lid and embellish with ribbon.
6. Label ornaments using a Sharpie.
7. Tie ornament onto tree with a piece of twine.
*Repeat steps 1-6 for each essential oil. You may want to wash/rinse/dry mason jar between each use when creating a different batch.
Gift giving ideas:
1 – Give the entire 12 days of essential oil infused Christmas tree to a busy friend who could use some quiet ‘me’ time. Yes…it’s perfectly acceptable to keep it for yourself! Display the tree on the bathroom counter! The battery operated lights provide just the perfect glow for a relaxing bath soak. Set the mood with soothing holiday music.
2 – Or display the tree at your next holiday essential oil 101 class or holiday party. Bam! Instant guest favors, gifts or prizes.
3 – They make cute gift-toppers/accessories too!
A special gift just for YOU! Embrace wellness this season, prepare for winter! Get a the DIYSHOWOFF HOLIDAY BUNDLE (free gifts!) when you purchase a Young Living Premium Starter Kit using member #1836762 at youngliving.com. Why? Everyone I know who has taken that step to get started has no regrets and turns from skeptic to believer! Let’s get these drops of oil into your home!
See more fun holiday essential oil gift ideas from these sweet blog friends:
Check out these other great DIY gift ideas using essential oils!
Young Living essential oils are so loved and so amazing that they’re sponsoring my blog! Thank you, friends! What a blessing! Interested in joining me? Once you experience essential oils, you’ll not only be embracing wellness (we feel better than ever with this lifestyle change!), you’ll make new friends, be a part of an awesome team and have tons of support/resources so you aren’t left clueless. You’ll also learn of the generous business opportunity that has the potential to create financial freedom if you want it, but no obligation! I’d love for you to join us! You can enroll by clicking here or contact me to learn more. So excited to hear from you!