Another amazing week! How was yours? Productive? Exhausting? Blessed? All of the above? Me too! How is it the second week of November already?! It’s time for That DIY Party. Link up your creativity or browse the links for inspiration.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Here’s a look at this past week in case you missed something!
Michaels Dream Tree Challenge…I had so much fun decorating a Christmas tree early this year. Bonus? It was chosen as a favorite by Country Living magazine too? What?! Hurray!
I shared the EASY tutorial for creating a feature wall with paint and FrogTape from the nursery + guest room reveal.
Exciting news: I’ll be lending a hand and can’t wait for the transformation of this hidden treasure. See the exterior “before” pictures and follow along.
Getting holiday guest ready with a free-standing, moveable industrial style DIY coat rack. Display it near the entryway and guests’ coats won’t be tossed on the guest room bed. Storing it in the laundry room when not entertaining gives it a double function!
I hosted a fun Young Living essential oils holiday open house on Friday. So not only do I love sharing the unbelievable life changing benefits and my story but I’ll be sharing how to make some sweet oily holiday gifts soon. Join me and my amazing team by experiencing essential oils for yourself! I can’t tell you what a blessing they’ve been in our home…unless we chat. Let’s connect!
More info on essential oils here.
Edit: I apologize for the delay. This party post got lost during transferring hosting services and we’re also mourning the loss of my beloved, amazing, super sweet mother-in-law. The week will likely be slow and I may not respond to emails/comments in a timely manner but know that your visits, your links, your comments, your support, your friendship…are such a blessing to both of us. Always.
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.