It’s That DIY Party time! Time to share your latest DIY project and browse the links for inspiration.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Making a New Year’s resolution to make healthier choices? Essential oils are what opened our eyes and motivated a healthier lifestyle in our home. I’d love for you to experience the same. I’m offering up some extra goodies when you purchase the premium starter kit using enroller/sponsor #1836762 here.
Not only do essential oils provide us with healthy options at our fingertips, but I was able to whip up homemade gifts during the holidays too. Young Living also makes for great blog posts AND supports my blog with a generous income. Want to know more? Let’s connect!
You might want to add Thieves Household Cleaner to your order too. A non toxic chemical free all purpose cleaner that won’t give you respiratory issues and it smells amazing too. We use it on upholstery, floors, bathrooms, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, glass, mirrors, everything! And it’s on sale!
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!