It’s That DIY Party time, friends! Browse the links as they’re added this week for inspiration for your next DIY project or add your own to ‘show off’ your DIY creativity!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: So, that yard sale I mentioned last week. It happened and I’m extending it another day because….SO.MUCH.STUFF! But made a few $$$ Day 1. Lots of stuff sold. Still lots of stuff to go for Day 2. It was funny because everyone commented on how well-staged everything was and that the photos from my posts in our local Facebook groups ‘worked’. #bloggerstyle
Party time: Let’s get this party started! Share your creativity in the link party below. Browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!