Hi DIY friends! How was your week? Productive and filled with creativity and DIY projects? It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff Weekly Recap:
Personalized clip boards…great hostess gift idea!
Blogger in training. haha! He uses this specific book, opens it this way on his lap and ‘types’. When he is here, I’m rarely online. It’s amazing the things they pick up!
Happy Mail: I’ve gathered some supplies to share some oily love! Simply email me your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org (US friends only) and I’ll get a special sample out to you this week. While supplies last. First come, first serve. If you’ve ever wanted more info about essential oils or to test a sample, now is your chance!
Party Time: Let’s see your creativity!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!