Hi friends! It’s time for That DIY Party! Fall edition! Enjoying the cooler temps and shorter days? I’m not complaining. As long as I don’t hear that “s” word in the weather forecast, I’m good. I do love fall scents and sweaters and hot cocoa and pumpkin pie, pretty colorful leaves and being cuddly. I’ll be sharing a fall project this coming week.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mr. DIY, who turns the big 5-0 today! Love you!
Still unsure if essential oils are right for you? I felt the same way. Read my story here.
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link:http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to too! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you’ll need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.