Gud mawnin, DIY friends! It’s That DIY Party time! And oh my, I apologize for the delay. I KNEW I should have written up some posts in draft to schedule but time got away from me and I though I’d be so lounge-y and lazy that I’d have plenty of time to write up a blog post with SO much free time. But friends, I underestimated Jamaican lounge-y and lazy time and making new friends and having so much fun! It’s official – I lost track of what day it is. And that’s a sign of an amazing vacation, right?
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
If you follow me on social media, you may have seen some photos from our trip. Gorgeous! Have you ever been to Negril? I can’t help but share these beautiful sunsets with you…
And you better believe that I am absolutely soaking it all in and wishing you were here!
Let’s get this party started already, am I right, mon?
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!