It’s That DIY Party time!
Hello DIY friends! How was your Thanksgiving? How about Black Friday? Snag any awesome deals? Celebrate small business Saturday? Holiday decorating underway? Looking forward to Cyber Monday?
I’m full of questions – it’s been non stop crazy time over in the DIYShowOff house with power outtages leading to Plan B of us hosting Thanksgiving with little notice and a fun holiday essential oils event at the studio. Speaking of which…I’m just about to the point where I can share some more updates and progress coming soon! I can’t wait! And today, we’ll be celebrating my grandson’s 4th birthday! Wasn’t he just born? It sure feels that way! Time flies!
Oh, and speaking of Small Business Saturday,
I’ve been a small business owner for about 11 years now, and I am constantly humbled by how incredible our community is.
Over the years you have supported me by visiting my blog and now many of you entrust me to help you with oils and your family wellness.
You have referred your friends to me and trusted me even when you were skeptical that oils actually worked.
You have shared with me when you’re struggling with wellness, sleepless nights, or overwhelming emotions… you’ve been brave enough to share that you needed help and were willing enough to give this oil thing a go even though you had no idea what that meant.
You have shared your story with me, and you are part of mine.
For that, I cannot express my gratitude and thanks with words, but I pray that you will always know that I do not take you for granted. You are not just a number to me.
Thank you for choosing me and supporting me, and for allowing me to serve you.
So, today I would like to say CHEERS to you & a great big thank you for supporting my small business and my dreams!
But let’s see what you’ve been up to! Share your creativity by linking up below. Or browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY. I love seeing your links and pinning my favorites. How about you?
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!