Good morning from Jamaica, mon! Wah gwaan? (That’s Jamaican for “What’s going on?”) As you can see I’m running a bit late this morning. I’ll share some vacation and Tensing Pen resort photos later this week but let’s get this party started! How was your week? Did you deck the halls with boughs of holly? Bake up some amazing holiday goodies? Do tell!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
There is progress on the #helloredreno series. Did you catch how this living room looks now? No? Well pop on on over to Project #11 to catch up! Let me know what you think about the transformation.
And it’s the season for giving so give the gift of wellness. Check out my story to see how easy it is to take those first steps to a healthier lifestyle or how you can add another layer to creating a chemical free home. ‘Tis the season to be jolly! And healthy! Limited supply of these cute holiday welcome gifts with the purchase of a premium starter kit. Snag yours up!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!