Hello, DIY friends! A brand new week, a brand new DIY link party, DIY highlights and a DIY Show Off weekly recap. And Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads!
DIY Show Off Weekly Recap: Old chandeliers get a new purpose. Our family had a great time making these, even the kids helped! DIY chandelier planter tutorial.
I’m co-hosting a Summer Inspiration: Recipes Link Party. If you have a favorite summer recipe to share or are looking for some delicious summer food ideas, check it out!
Get the recipe for this yummy EASY pineapple mandarin orange trifle summer dessert…
My husband, Mr. DIY, is sharing an entire awesome summer BBQ menu with recipes. Got a minute? I’d love for you to pop over and pin for later!
- Smoked ulled pork sandwiches
- Dill red potato salad
- Crunchy vinegar cole slaw
- Easy orange pineapple trifle
Not a new ideas, but ‘new to me’ DIY decorative baseboard trim tutorial…
I love everything about this amazing living room at Charming Zebra (and her beautiful home shared in a mini updated home tour).
An (unbelievable transformation) cutest cottage kitchen makeover at Shabby Love with the sweetest attention to detail. Wow!
Let’s join Manuela on her beautiful screened porch at A Cultivated Nest. You bring the cookies, I’ll bring the lemonade.
Dawnelle invites us over to her beautiful and inviting home at Just Dawnelle…
Awe…check out the sweet modern nursery reveal at Tiny SideKick. So many fun DIY details. Love the ceiling!
This changing table transformed into a beverage station at Twelve O’Eight is awesome! A must do for our barn patio, don’t you think? Yard sale time!
Sometimes the cost of drapes means saving or going without but Lisa shares at great tutorial on turning sheers to black-out drapes at Before Meets After.
Maryann’s hanging mason jar succulents are so cute! See more details at Domestically Speaking.
Awesome DIY Roman shades with grommet detail tutorial at Just the Bees Knees. They’re fabulous!
And another great curtain DIY… curtains from sheets with black out lining tutorial at Better with Age.
How cute is this outdoor foot washing station at Bles-Id? What a great idea. I know after a day of being outside in flip-flops, this would come in handy!
Outdoor hanging candle holders at Living and Learning with Luisa are an easy and cute outdoor decorative accent…great idea!
This is the dreamiest front porch ever. See the beautiful pergola at French Country Cottage.
~Tips & Tricks~
Great tips for growing and storing onions from the Seasoned Homemaker. Must give this one a try!
Pin Courtesy: Follow THAT DIY PARTY highlights Pinterest board with highlights from the That DIY Party links every week to re-pin my pins linked to original party link sources.
More DIY Highlights: Previous week’s DIY highlights if you missed them. So much creativity!
THAT DIY PARTY: Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/thatdiyparty125button_zps360f71b1.jpg" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/. I’m not one to double check and will feature your DIY project if I love it whether you linked back or not. However, I’d love for you to share a link, share on FB or by tweet or pin too! Invite your friends!
2. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and the possibility of being featured on a new DIY feature site coming soon!