It’s time to show off your DIY! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Spring into essential oils
Special welcome bundle for DIYShowOff readers includes a Himalayan salt lamp for a limited time while supplies last!
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Look no further for last minute Thanksgiving inspiration! Here is a collection of favorites from That DIY Party: (as always please remember to visit and pin from the original blog/source). Now, on to some beautiful Thanksgiving features…
Marty with her Thanksgiving tablescape at A Stroll Thru Life … who needs food? I’m drooling over the pretty centerpiece and elegant place settings.
Need some help staying organized? You might need to grab this printable Thanksgiving dinner meal planner from Crafting A Family. You might also be interested in her crockpot turkery recipe. Thanks, Susan!
And oh my, so pretty – a Thanksgiving bar cart from The Honeycomb Home…
I’m in love with this beautiful plaid Thanksgiving tablescape at Five Marigolds….
A beautiful Thanksgiving printable at My Busy Beehives. Thanks so much, Julie!
I love this cute gratitude lesson idea at Building Our Hive blog. So cute!
make this beautiful magnolia pumpkin from Time to DIY…
and creating a Thanksgiving kids’ table The View from the Ville.
If you missed Thanksgiving from DIYShowOff past, catch it HERE for more last minute Thanksgiving inspiration.
Thanks so much to the talented ladies above for sharing their inspiring ideas, hard work and creativity! Link up your latest creative DIY or decorating project to the weekly That DIY Party for a chance to be featured or pinned to the That DIY Party Highlights Pinterest board.