DIY ShowOff and Share:
Welcome DIY friends! It’s that time! Time to show off and share your hard work, creativity and DIY projects! Link up below and/or browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
The work continues on the #helloredreno project diary. #13 is all about a beautiful floral wallpaper mural inspired by Vase of Flowers by de Heem. It is stunning! Pop over and let me know what you think:
I’m still working on the rest of the wall, ordering kitchen cabinets Monday, lining up a professional to reglaze the vintage clawfoot tub, looking at furniture, shopping for paint, pricing appliances, meeting with a granite fabricator…the list is extensive! Any advice? It’s full steam ahead with an ambitious deadline of July 1st. It’s not set in stone. Give or take. But hoping for the best! So stay tuned for LOTS of DIY, interior design, decorating and updates!
Let’s get this party started!
Link up your latest DIY project, room makeover, craft project or recipe. Browse the links to make new friends and find inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.