Hi! DIY friends! It’s time for some DIY ShowOff and Share – link up your creativity below, browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY.
What’s new with you? Just today I got my motivation back for all things DIY and getting back into being productive with a to-do list I’d like to tackle for 2019 both at home and at the #helloredreno studio. Don’t you just love that feeling? MOTIVATION! YES!
I think it’s because after surviving that polar vortex, today was over 40 degrees with sunshine! And you guys, 60 degrees predicted here in western PA for Monday! Bring.it.on! That Vitamin D gets me motivated to get my butt in gear! And for once, finally! – Punxatawney Phil was on our side. Woo hooo!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!