The Michaels’ Makers August challenge is all things Fall decor. Why yes, it IS a bit early but it’s also a great time to collect inspiration for decorating your home for fall in another month or so. It’s going to be here before we know it. Time flies!
What’s your favorite color palette for Fall? Warm Fall colors – oranges, reds, golds are so pretty, aren’t they? I also love an autumn color scheme consisting of plum, dusty rose, burgundy and dark turquoise. ALL THE FALL THINGS available at Michaels! I’ve done some of both in the past but this year, I’m embracing warms whites (creams) and metallics, specifically gold with an easy monogram pumpkin silhouette and coordinating decorative accents.
How to make a decorative fall lighted craft pumpkin monogram silhouette lamp…
Materials I used:
- cream craft pumpkin with cutout front (Remember my diorama pumpkin where I cut out my own? This year, Michaels’ saves you that step!)
- BoHo Modern (round/chicken wire) hanging memo/photo display
- letter “B” (gold)
- mason jar
- LED fairy lights
What I did: create a beautiful light up display in minutes!
- Add batteries to lights then place battery pack inside craft pumpkin, fill mason jar with lights. Turn lights on.
- Hang round BoHo Modern chicken wire photo display from craft pumpkin stem.
- Attach monogram letter using photo display clips.
- Display with coordinating Fall decor from Michaels!
A ready-made bouquet, gold basket and cute owl floral pick add texture to my Fall vignette. Are you ready? Where do you start? What’s your favorite part of the Fall season?
Be sure to check out all of the other Michaels Makers fall decor ideas on the Michaels blog.
From fall wreaths and porch décor to seasonal tablescapes and pumpkins, Michaels has everything you need for the latest Fall Décor trends!
I love this. Need to get to Michael’s.
Fall is the best season…both for colors and weather! I love this area of your home you’re showing in the photos–gorgeous!
One of my favorite season is fall. In fact, I am always researching on the best way to decorate my place during this season. Thank goodness, I am able to see your post and read some great ideas about it. Thanks for sharing it with us.