Happy New Year, DIY friends!
Welcome to the first That DIY Party of the year!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
A DIY organizing challenge – an essential oil/craft closet…
and the most popular DIYShowOff project pages in 2015…
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: https://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
This post is sponsored by my Young Living business. Get essential oils at youngliving.com using enroller/sponsor#1836762. Make healthier choices to embrace wellness in 2016! I recommend the premium starter kit! Get 11 essential oils into your hands AND a diffuser along with helpful freebies and gifts personally from me to you once your order processes, and tons of support so you’re not left clueless. I rolled my eyes and was skeptical at first but now I wish I had known sooner and I want the same healthy non toxic benefits for my everyone! I can’t help but share. It’s been a life changing experience for my entire family and I want the same for you! Learn more HERE.