Hellooooo friends! It’s That DIY Party time! Time to share your do-it-yourself projects and creativity. Time to browse the links of some amazing blog friends for inspiration for your next project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
This dill dip is so good it’s a little addictive. I made it up three times in the past week.
This little furniture makeover…
Strips of adhesive vinyl add some color and interest for a fun and easy crib makeover…
Coming up this week: Check back to get the details on hosting an awesome tie dye party…
to catch an update on my pallet garden…pssst. it’s flowers instead of herbs this year!
and to follow an inspiring summer home tour blog hop!
That DIY Party time: Let’s see your DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
DIYShowOff blog is all about inspiring others to create a beautiful home, to change your world one DIY project at a time. That starts by taking the steps to create a healthy chemical-free environment for you and your family. Embrace wellness and join an amazing community here!
Thanks so much for the party !
Thanks for hosting! I haven’t had anything to post in awhile. Glad to be back. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Thanks for hostessing the party! I love your palette herb garden, what a great idea!
Hi Roeshel, Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week.
Feel free to delete my first link (10+ red white and blue recipes without artificial food coloring. This is my first time linking up and I didn’t finish reading that rule.
It’s okay, Jessica! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing!
thanks for this party! Have a great week…
This is one of the best parties I’ve ever seen!! I especially am loving that blue little table.
My wife loves the furniture ideas…and the dill recipe. Found this page opened on my computer and she started sharing how much she loves your blog.
That makes my day! Thanks so much, Dan! Hi to your wife! xo