Cate’s master bedroom before was beautiful…
Um, yea. Believe it or not, this is before…
Not bad…I’d love for my ‘before’ picture to look that great! But then again, the after is pretty amazing – so fun and much more personal.
Cate managed this makeover for under $300.
- Horizontal wall stripes – one of my favorite wall treatments.
- Original furniture – looks amazing in the before and after design.
- DIY’d ikat chevron headboard. She created the pattern using craft paint and textile medium (and promises a tutorial coming soon).
- Same lime green chairs look great with new color palette.
- Night stands get a coat of teal spray paint.
- Teal and tangerine orange are so fun.
- DIY “Me & You” wall art.
- $4 thrifted and painted antlers.
- DIY hanging lamps.
- Inexpensive and DIY throw pillows.
Gorgeous transformation, right?
Cate’s still working on these, but inexpensive WalMart shelving looks great so far with her talent for styling…
I really love every detail, especially the teal (a color I’m using for something fun right now too).
Happy. Chic. Under $300. I love it!