My daughter, Ali, recently scored three canvases at the thrift store for about .79/each. Then, after seeing a peacock triptych here, we decided to try our own peacock feather silhouette using the colors for her planned dining room.
dining room color palette
We’ve added a mustard/gold to incorporate the dining room table in that color. I love that it’s versatile. Horizontal…
- Vinyl art (make your own using a Silhouette or check out the selection at Design Divas)
- 3 canvases (see selection at Canvas Corp.)
- Deco Art Americana paints (we used Gold, Turquoise, Purple)
See the tutorial today at the DIY Club!
In other news:
- I’ll be back later today with a family room reno update! Happy Friday!
- Counting today, two of my projects will have been featured at Knock Off Decor this week! Woo hoo! Thanks, Beckie! And thanks to Melissa at The Inspired Room! SO thrilled to be a featured room this week. And the coastal cottage living room that Cassity and I designed is being featured at the awesome Involving Color site today! Please stop by, check them out and leave these awesome ladies a comment…a great way to start the weekend! It feels like my birthday! 😉
- Thanks so much to everyone for the sweet birthday wishes! The celebration continues all through the weekend, right? TGIF!