I'm taking a small break from family room painting to do some crafty fun today. I love tissue paper poufs but hanging them doesn't always fit with my decorating. This is a great alternative and perfect for spring.
- Foam wreath form
- Tissue paper
- Hot glue gun/glue (low temp)
1. Cover wreath form with tulle or ribbon (or paint) to help camouflage the base.
2. Layer 3 pieces of tissue paper (I used aqua/white/aqua).
3. Fold tissue paper accordion-style (flip with each fold).
4. Cut in half to create two thin pieces and snip the ends to create a point.
5. Tie a knot using ribbon in the center of each of the accordion pieces.
6. "Fluff" by carefully pulling apart tissue paper layers. (My wreath form took 7 poufs.) Pull apart in one direction (one side will be fluffly, the other flat).
7. Secure poufs to wreath form using hot glue.
8. Hang with ribbon or Command velcro strips.
Have you crafted a spring wreath?
Ready for spring?
I'm linking up to the Spring Fling with Centsational Girl today...