Time for a DIYShowOff & Share party! Link up your latest creative DIY or browse the links to make a few new friends, to be inspired for your next DIY project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Because 1) he’s outgrown the space, 2) the bed shown below has been relocated to another space, 3) I’m making room for my dad’s bedroom suite that was gifted to me, and 4) I can’t just relax and not have some DIY project going, right? … this nursery/guest room is getting a new look.
Speaking of bedrooms, did you catch the boho beauty and lunar retreat bedroom reveal, a part of the #helloredreno series from the Suite Thyme apartment? Two queen sized beds in one
Let’s get this party started!
Link up your latest DIY project, room makeover, craft project or recipe. Browse the links to make new friends and find inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.