Time to share your creativity. It’s That DIY Party time. Link up your latest DIY, browse the thumbnails others share and get inspired for your next DIY project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
I’ll be sharing more progress on the #helloredreno series this week! Stay tuned!
In other news…
I’m all about that ‘share your creativity’ but before and always after, it’s time to clean house. Ugh. My home is a wreck! It’s cleaning day! Creating a beautiful home begins with a safe environment. 😊💗🌿💧🚫😷🤢
See what I’m using —>
and a fantastic deal to get your hands on them! You NEED them! Ditch the harsh chemicals and fill your supply cupboards with plant based products.
Want to try a sample? Check it out and leave a comment on that blog post about your least favorite cleaning chore and I’ll enter you into a drawing to win a sample. Just to be clear: a sample of the Thieves Household Cleaner concentrate. Not my a sample of my actual mad cleaning skillz!
My dad is having some health related issues and prayers are appreciated. He’s symptom free ~ so grateful and enjoying every minute we get to spend together. Family time is such a treasure. He still has his sense of humor and he’s a very active guy, working on my brother’s farm and in really good shape for his age. Medical staff is always surprised that he’s 75 and has such a short list of meds. He was diagnosed three years ago with malignant melanoma and has been doing so well! Thank you in advance for adding him to your prayers.
dad with my girls
Following me on Facebook? My Mr. DIY and I just celebrated 13 years! 13 has always been a lucky number for me (my daughter was born on a Friday the 13th), so here’s to an amazing year! I just know it’s going to be a fantastic one, especially with this handsome guy by my side.
We’re celebrating birthdays this month too! Happy Birthday to my Mom & sister. They are two of the strongest, most beautiful women I know. Both breast cancer survivors, both always there when I need them, always encouraging and supportive! I am blessed. I love my family!
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!