Hello DIY friends! Did you get to experience a beautiful spring weekend? Warm weather inspires my creativity, how about you? Got something DIY related to share? A project, a renovation, a recipe, a craft? Show off your creativity in the link party below or save ideas for your next DIY .
DIY Party Time
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Be inspired! Whip up some beautiful candy favors for any occasion or for gift giving. Mother’s day is right around the corner, ya know!
Who is ready for a class about making ladies feel loved and appreciated?!
This class is all about creating special gifts for special women and incorporating products from one of the best companies out there. Yes! I’m talking about Young Living.
Incorporating YL products into your gifts will not only lift up the women in your life, but hundreds of families and small business owners will be supported as well. Let’s celebrate the women in your life with something special and let’s infuse it with essential oils.
If you plan to give any women gifts this year, (HELLO, MOTHER’S DAY!!) click “GOING.” Once you click “going,” click on the three dots near the “share” button. Then select “Notification settings,” then “All notifications.” This will ensure you don’t miss any information during the class.
Online Gift Giving for Her event.
Join us here —> https://www.facebook.com/events/865268550325138/
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!