That DIY Party:
It’s That DIY Party time! You know what that means! Showing off your hard work and creativity. Checking out the links below towards the end of the week, visiting bloggers and pinning ideas for future reference.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
THIS diffuser is the bomb! 3-5-10 hour settings, pretty color lights and a candle flicker setting. And 11 oils. Time to take some of that tax refund. Replace the toxic air fresheners and waxes with essential oil scents with health benefits. Breathe in wellness!
Young Living has a new Savvy Minerals makeup line! It’s my birthday month and my wish is for less chemicals in our homes. Snag this sweet birthday deal!!!
Spring fever! I am SO ready and sharing a round up!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!