That DIY Party
It’s that time of the week! Time to share what’s been going on in your life…something DIY – crafty, decorative, home improved or tasty? Show off below by linking up!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Are you using essential oils? If not, why not? What’s holding you back? Let’s talk! If so – after a cancer epidemic in my family of 6 members in 5 years, I’m so happy that you are making the healthier choices! Anyway, last week I shared a recipe in the Handmade Holiday blog hop!
Use enroller/sponsor #1836762 at youngliving.com and I’ll send you a handmade gemstone/essential oil infused roll on. US residents only. Expires 12/31/17.
We celebrated my dad’s 75th birthday this week!
and someone didn’t care that it was in the 20s because there was a dusting of snow!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!