That DIY Party!
It’s time to share your creativity and to show off your hard work by linking up in the party below or gather ideas for your next DIY project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Danny Thomas, founder of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, spoke these words…
“I’d rather one million people give $1 than one person give one million dollars.”
Those babies, those children, those teens, those smiles and those giggles should be at home surrounded by family and friends this holiday season. They’re so brave and so precious, going through so much! Please join me by clicking the link below to give what you can (no amount is too small) to support St. Jude’s efforts!
That saying “together we can make a difference” really does hold true. Let’s show those tracking that link above be overjoyed to see one million+ visits and gifts from our thoughtful caring DIY/home community!
Stay tuned! I have some VERY exciting news to share and it involves our favorite topic – DIY home improvement and decorating!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, friends!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!