It’s That DIY Party time again! Time to show off your creativity by linking up below or browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Check out the awesome recipes!
As most of you know, my family medical history has changed over the last few years (I’m grateful I get another day every single day with all of the strong and inspiring survivors in my family!). And this awesome group is near and dear to my 💗. They do so much good! No money for administrative costs/etc. Recently someone said something that touched me, “What if this isn’t just about you and your health? What if it’s about something bigger?” So, when you join YL this month using my enroller/sponsor #1836762, I’m donating a % to the Butler Breast Cancer Support group. xo yldist.com/roeshel
and one last thing! The Holiday Catalog was just released! See something you like? Grab it at YoungLiving.com. Just use enroller/sponsor#1836762 and I’ll be in touch with something extra for your stocking!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!