That DIY Party!
It’s all about fall, DIY friends! What’s your latest DIY project? It’s That DIY Party time! Is it fall related? Something spooky for Halloween? Working on some home improvement? What’s new with you?
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
- I have something FUN in the works and I can’t share just yet but I can’t wait to tell you all about it! Fingers crossed! It might have something do with a little place built in the late 1800s but I can’t say more than that! More details coming soon!
- Watch for the DIYShowOff Halloween projects this week!
- Are you following DIYShowOff on Instagram? Did you see my little guy’s first tractor ride and the pure JOY on his face? That big smile and excitement just makes my day! Pop over to check it out HERE. You have to see it! Adorable!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!