Working on a DIY project? Ready to show it off? Or ready for some inspiration for your next DIY project? Link up or browse the links below!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: If we’re Facebook or Instragram friends, you may know that I’m just returning from being at the Shaw Connect 2017 convention in Orlando (AWESOME!) then a quick visit with family since I was in Florida. Watch for the recap this week!
Party time: Let’s get this show on the road!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Hi Roeshel! Thank you for hosting this week! ??
Thank you Roeshel for hosting Show Off Creativity DIY 207, appreciated.
This party is full of great ideas! We love to link up here. Hugs, Journa – http://www.lollyjane.com
Thanks, Roeshel, for hosting the link party!