Handmade holiday gifts are the best, aren’t they?! Just knowing that someone put in so much time, effort and love into creating a gift gives it a special touch.
I especially love a ‘useful’ gift, not to mention I really want those I love using non toxic products. One of my favorite things about my essential oils is the ability to feel better when everyone is feeling “yuck” and this Thieves tea recipe works so well to support a healthy immune system. It’s now our must have, go-to – especially at this time of year. I want my friends and family to experience the same benefits.
Handcrafted gifts are unique treasures, thoughtful, unexpected and personal.
What I used (affiliate links):
- jars (I used 1.5 oz. hexagon glass jars)
- local raw honey
- essential oils (Thieves + Lemon is my favorite combo)
- optional: wood honey dipper sticks
- optional: white paper hot coffee cups
- decorative embellishments (ribbon, stickers, decorative tape, Sharpie)
What I did: (pardon my DIY room makeover in progress manicure!)
- Add honey to individual jars.
- Add about 7-10 drops of Lemon Vitality essential oil.
- Add 5 drops of Thieves Vitality essential oil blend.
- Mix well.
- Cap jar, secure a honey dipper with ribbon and decorate jar.
- Decorate a coordinating paper cup.
I love the above Thieves tea recipe because it supports a healthy immune system – something very IN DEMAND this time of year!
Mix it up with different essential oils from the Young Living Vitality line! Ideas: bergamot-honey, peppermint-honey, lavender-honey, cinnamon-honey, orange-honey, etc.
- A perfect gift for anyone: a cup of holiday cheer and wellness for teachers
- a Secret Santa gift exchange,
- friends and family for the holidays.
- Have a few on hand to grab and go for the hostess of your next holiday party.
- Party favors or they’re a sweet idea for that make & take party you’re hosting!
Did you know bergamot is the flavor for Earl Grey tea?
- Makes a fun stocking stuffer,
- a sweet make & take recipe or prize!
- It’s a great gift to have on hand for when you learn that a friend (or 10) are feeling under the weather from via a Facebook post. Simply drop off this sweet get well gift (after you’ve Thieve’d yourself first, of course).
More gift set ideas:
- attach a bottle of Vitality essential oil
- tuck it away in a mug with some organic tea bags, homemade hand purifier, Thieves Cough Drops and lip balm
- or a plate of homemade cookies
- or chicken noodle soup.
- Give it a warm winter wishes theme by adding your essential oil infused honey and cup to a gift bag with warm fuzzy socks and a good book or holiday ornament.
- If you’re an essential oils business builder, tuck in your business card and a coupon with a special offer or invitation to your next event.
It’s a great gift that’s going to get some use, probably before the year is even over.
Looking for more essential oil infused handmade holiday gift ideas? You’ll want to check out these blog friends and their creativity…
Don’t miss the fun! Join us on Facebook for a handmade holiday event HERE.
Don’t have essential oils on hand yet? We recommend Young Living! Grab them using enroller/sponsor # 1836762 at YoungLiving.com and I’ll send you the DIYShowOff welcome bundle including a $25 Amazon gift code, my favorite educational references and more. I’ll be in touch once your order processes!