It’s the countdown to Christmas! Bring it! Deck the halls, friends, Christmas trees and scents and holiday shopping! It’s That DIY Party time too! Show off your creativity and DIY in the link party below and/or browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY project. I’m looking forward to seeing your holiday ideas!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Celebrating a 2nd birthday for the cutest little guy in my world (an Oh (2) Toodles theme…”oh two-dles!) and his mama’s birthday too this past week in addition to gathering with family for Thanksgiving. SO much to be thankful for! I shared a DIY fall sugar scrub video tutorial (yea, how about that? Me…a video!). I also featured some That DIY Party Thanksgiving highlights.
Watch for more holiday inspired DIY and the handmade holiday guide coming this week!
If you’ve been on the fence about essential oils, get them by November 30th and get $20 cash back! Once your order for a premium starter kit using enroller/sponsor#1836762 at youngliving.com processes, respond to the email I send you with the code DIYShowOff.
It’s That DIY Party time! Show off your latest creative endeavor by linking up in the party below or browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY Project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!