Enjoying the summer? It’s a great time for tackling that DIY to-do list unless of course, you’re just soaking up the sun and having fun! It’s That DIY Party time! Share your latest DIY related projects in the link party below and/or browse the links for inspiration from some pretty talented blog friends!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
A blast from the past with red, white and blue inspiration for a patriotic summer!
Celebrate America Partyscape
Young Living is rocking it with the announcement that we are the ONLY essential-oil company in the world to have FDA-approved medications. If you have pain, inflammation, coughs, sore throats, we’ve got you covered with plant-based products (say NO to toxins in your body!!) even the FDA recognizes the effectiveness! This is HUGE!! and it says volumes about our purity, quality, and the science that backs it all up. I CAN’T WAIT TO PUT MY ORDER IN!
HERE IS AN AWESOME DEAL for anyone that has been thinking of trying Young Living essential oils! Available for everyone!! Through June 30th, premium starter kits are 10% off above prices!! PLUS the DIYShowOff welcome bundle and support/commnity so you’re not wondering “what the heck do I do with these oils?!” They’re not helpful sitting unused in the box. Share the love with someone you love who needs these amazing oils!!!
Grab yours here —> yldist.com/roeshel
Party time: Show off your creativity! Visit the links below for ideas for your next project!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!