Happy Spring, DIY friends! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I’m so blessed by your friendship! xo And a DIYShowOff Easter round up…
And sweet Jennifer from Town & Country Living has included a feature of our home today. Pop over to check it out and say ‘hello’.
That DIY Party time:
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Congrats on the Town & Country feature! Thanks again for hosting & have a great week!
Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week ahead. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
What a really fun party this week. Thanks for hosting.
Sarah @ Backwoods Babies
Thanks for hosting, I found some awesome stuff, I always do.