Hola, DIY friends! We’re currently soaking up some warmth and sunshine on vacation but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to see your DIY!
Weekly DIY ShowOff recap:
Party time: Let’s see your holiday DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Roeshel, thank you for hosting! I hope you are enjoying a nice relaxing vacation!
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!
I love your Noel wall art, Roeshel. I need to make a trip to Michael’s now! Love the deer, too- where did you get those? Thanks for hosting the party. 🙂
Thanks, Sheila! Sorry for the delayed response. The reindeer are from JoAnn’s. 😉 Happy New Year!
Your home is beautiful Roeshel, thanks for the great party!
Thanks for hosting! So many great ideas this week!