It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Pop over to see the Michaels’ Makers December Challenge: Holiday Hacks!
Have a few oddly shaped gifts to wrap? I’m sharing a few ideas for wrapping difficult gifts.
Party time: Let’s see your creativity!
INTERESTING FACT: This is the 150th That DIY Party! 1,418,907 friends have linked up over that time frame! Woo hoo!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
DEAR BLOG FRIENDS: Young Living essential oils are so loved and so amazing that they’re sponsoring my blog! Thank you, friends! What a blessing! Interested in joining me? Once you experience essential oils, you’ll not only be embracing wellness (we feel better than ever with this lifestyle change!), you’ll make new friends, be a part of an awesome team and have tons of support/resources so you aren’t left clueless. You’ll also learn of the generous business opportunity that has the potential to create financial freedom if you want it, but no obligation! I’d love for you to join us! You can enroll by clicking here or contact me to learn more. So excited to hear from you!