Happy Labor Day, DIY friends! I hope you’re enjoying a long holiday weekend filled with fun and family!
It’s that time of the week…That DIY Party time! Time to share your creativity and hard work by linking up your DIY below, time to browse the links for inspiration and to pin them for future reference! I’m still hanging on to summer but Labor Day has always been my start to fall thinking.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
See past DIYShowOff fall-related DIY and decorating for some fun ideas.
I’m no fun without a good night’s rest. This DIY sleep cream recipe is what I use for those nights my brain won’t turn off.
A DIY pumpkin challenge for Michaels’ Makers is this DIY framed pumpkin vase (with links to MORE craft pumpkin projects you don’t want to miss).
And as always, I’d love to share more about essential oils & natural wellness (and free gifts or even free samples) with you!
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!