Happy day, DIY friends! It’s that DIY Party time! (Please note: Next week’s That DIY Party will be delayed by one day and publish Monday, April 6th due in recognition of celebrating Easter).
DIYShowOff Weekly Recap:
Spring Twig Centerpiece – so easy! See the cute little bird and nest too?
I am so blessed to have 99 oily friends joining me on a journey to wellness with Young Living essential oils. I can’t tell you how happy that makes me! That’s 99 families making big life changes! Who’s next? I want the same amazing benefits for you and your family, your friends, your readers too! Every home needs essential oils. You’ll not only be armed with these high quality natural products in your “tool box”, you’ll be a part of an amazing online community with lots of support. Join the team!
#100 gets a special gift package from me! More info & the March promotion ending soon HERE. What’s holding you back? Let’s discuss your questions and concerns!
Party time: Let’s see what you’re up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.