Guess what today is?! March 15th! haha! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Aromatherapy/Heat/Cold snuggle bunnies. With free downloads, links to more essential oil inspiration AND a giveaway!
I also had fun creating a 30-minute recipe for broccoli cheese soup with pasta shells….yum!
And today I’m celebrating my birthday! Hurray! My wish is for everyone to have the amazing YL essential oils in their homes. If you purchase a premium starter kit using member#1836762 (HERE), not only will you get 11 essential oils, a diffuser, literature, samples but once I receive notification of your purchase, I’ll personally send you a 400+ page Essential Oils Pocket Reference Guide, a free bottle of orange essential oil, a $20 Amazon gift card AND a handmade hot/cold/aromatherapy rice pack/snuggle bunny! Today (3/15) only! It’s a great day to embrace wellness! (US friends only. Foreign friends will receive an awesome alternative gift!)
If you’re local, check out my FB feed to see where I’ll be today. Stop by to say “hi”!
Party time: Let’s see what you’re up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.