It’s December and time is flying! Are you getting ready for the holidays? I’m trying to balance holiday prep with being a new grandma (oh my gosh…so much sweetness!) and getting there, slowly but I’d much rather have a baby in my arms these days than dive head first into a box filled with Christmas baubles. I can’t get enough! But, let’s get this party started!
Weekly DIYShowOff recap:
First, the birth announcement and introduction of my sweet new grandson …I had no idea being a grandmother would be like this. My heart is filled with love! I’m going to need some hugs and tissues when they go home next week.
Some DIY gift ideas…
hot cocoa gift basket and free printables – frame these free printables and fill a basket with some winter warmth
sea salt & essential oils gift ideas – it’s an essential oils gift blog hop…lots of great ideas and recipes for making some DIY oily gifts.
Speaking of essential oils, there’s a free holiday recipe e-book, free Essential Oils Reference Guide and $25 back when you make the choice to get healthy and create a chemical free home with the purchase of a premium starter kit using #1836762! Essential oils have changed our lives, you guys. I’d love to tell you more about our experience, our story. Add a premium starter kit to your holiday wish list! Get the details here.
and part 1 of my holiday home tour in the Holiday Housewalk blog hop … warning! You’ll be inspired to rearrange your house! (Part 2 coming this week!)
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.