Hellooooo, DIY Friends! Happy Sunday! Happy November! Oh boy…it sure FEELS like November here. Snow flurries yesterday. But it’s time for That DIY Party and I am so excited for Thanksgiving. That’s warming! I love this time of year. How about you?
DIYShowOff weekly recap: It’s been a busy one!
NURSERY + GUEST ROOM reveal! Woo hoo! Counting down the days ’til my first grandchild makes his debut.
One dresser, four ways. I love multi-functional furniture. Dressers are my favorite! Sneak peek of grand baby’s nursery (small 1 bedroom apartment nursery nook) coming soon!
DIY vinyl decals. A big fan of Young Living essential oils? Me too! This stainless steel tumbler is perfect for citrus oils and now I can tell which tumbler is mine! Great gift idea for oily friends and family!
Michaels Dream Tree Challenge. I know! Halloween just ended. Thanksgiving isn’t here. But seasonal blogging schedules run early and to tell you the truth, with so much going on lately, it feels GOOD to have my holiday decorating underway. Check out my “Succulents & Spruce” themed tree then visit the links to MORE beautiful Christmas tree inspiration. Warning: You’re going to want to crank the Christmas music!
Have you heard about the new social media site, TSU.co (pronounced ‘sue’)? It’s a new user friendly, user-owned social media site and from what I understand, there’s also the potential to get paid to use it. I haven’t studied the details yet but grabbed my name and played around a little. You can find DIYShowOff here:
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to too! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you’ll need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.