Hello friends! Happy Sunday! I hope you’re enjoying a day of rest surrounded with love. Taking a moment to browse or show off some DIY? It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
DIY dog firefly dog Halloween costume
Chocolessence giveway – ends Sunday, 10/19 at midnight
I set up a display at a local health fair and enjoyed sharing about essential oils!
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to too! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you’ll need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.
Thanks for hosting again! Enjoy your week!
Pingback: Vintage Love Story Vignette :: Book Page Craft - An Extraordinary Day
Pingback: Stop Comment Spam ~ Part 2 :: Blogging Tips - An Extraordinary Day
Thanks so much for hosting Roeshel! Hope you are having a restful weekend- xo
Pingback: Annie Sloan’s Burgundy | UpwithFurniture
Pingback: Hearty Pumpkin Bread with Pepitas | The DIY Homegirl
Thank you for the party, Roeshel. Cathy
Thank you, Dear One, for hosting your always fun party.
Be a sweetie,
Thanks so much for the party.
Thanks for hosting! That dog costume is sooo cute! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Thank you for the party!
Have a wonderful week~
Pingback: Easy Fall Crafts: An Upcycled Basket Pumpkin Patch
Thank you so much for hosting a great party!
Pingback: DIY Kitchen Island Cart | Paper Daisy Design