DIY Holiday Highlights #5 runs until Christmas Day. Looking for last minute ideas and inspiration? Check out the links. Have a holiday DIY related project or decor? Link up! 🙂
More DIY holiday projects that I love:
And a fun site:
e about it here.)
Now…link up your inspiration. I love seeing your ideas and DIY holiday projects!
- You must use the button above (or html code on left side bar) and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your holiday project post url which is the web address that goes directly to your holiday project blog post, not your blog address). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- If you notice your link has disappeared – please check the content of your post. Is it holiday related? Add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Links not related to DIY holiday projects or holiday decor for inspiration will be deleted.
- Please know that I haven’t had time to visit you and see your links but I plan to catch up with everyone this week since I’m off! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to and get some inspiration!!!