t’s pretty hard to find favors for tennis so I made some using leftover Moo
Mini Cards that I received to make my mosaic stool. for a tennis themed party. It’s a tennis ball filled with candy. Easy. Cheap. Perfect.
I made these cute tennis party favors for the end-of-season tennis banquet for my daughter’s tennis team and finished them off with left over Moo Mini Cards. Here’s how I did it:
Materials: Tennis balls, candy, cardboard paper towel tube, favor bags, ribbon and Moo Mini Cards.
Tools: A circle to trace (a shot glass is a good size), pen, utility knife, scissors
1. Trace a circle onto the surface of the tennis ball. I used a shot glass.
2. Using an utility knife, cut out the circle traced.
Did you ever wonder what the inside looked like? It’s black rubber and a little dirty. Wipe out the inside.
3. Fill tennis ball with candy.
4. Cut a ring off the end of a cardboard paper towel tube to use to keep the ball standing up.
5. Finishing touches: Place the stand and ball filled with candy inside of a cellophane favor bag, tie with a ribbon and add a Moo Mini Card tag…
These were a big hit with the girls’ tennis team!