Where does the time go? It’s time for a new That DIY Party already! Hurray! Let’s see you show off your creativity by linking up below. Each week I love visiting your e-home and seeing what you’ve been up to! You rock!
Note: Starting in March, I will not only be pinning favorite features that you share, I’ll be ramping up social media shares and themed collections for DIY round up posts (featuring a description of your project with one photo and a link back to your site and possibly adding your image to a round up collage). By linking up below, you give DIY permission to feature your project in the ways I listed above. I love “showing off” your DIY creativity to inspire others. It’s my hope that it encourages introductions and inspiration! Thank you!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!